Stockholm Scarf Cottage Industry License Agreement
The purchase of this cottage license allows a person to create and sell items from Julie Crawford’s (www.knittedbliss.com) Stockholm Scarf knitting pattern for resale and profit. This license can apply to a single individual or up to 2 individuals in business together, defined as individuals selling from one website or one store, under a single business name and sharing equally in the business profits. Julie Crawford is the original designer and copyright owner of this pattern and retains all rights. The purchase of this cottage license grants limited license to the licensee to produce items for sale from the Stockholm Scarf pattern, with the following conditions and requirements:
• Licensee agrees to pay a onetime nonrefundable fee of $25 to Julie Crawford for the cottage license fee for this pattern only.
• This license is not transferable.
• The Licensee must produce all items in a home business capacity. Commercial production is not permitted.
• The Licensee is an independent contractor and is no way an employee of Julie Crawford or Knitted Bliss. Julie Crawford/Knitted Bliss is in no way liable for any outcome of a knitted project.
• This license is not to be construed as an outright sale. Licensee shall make reasonable effort to safeguard the design and interests of the Licensor. You may not sell or otherwise distribute the pattern.
• If you have an auction or a store listing, it must identify this pattern, state that you are a licensed Stockholm Scarf knitter, and link to www.knittedbliss.com.
• If licensee violates any of the above terms or engages in any unethical business practice, Julie Crawford/Knitted Bliss reserves the right to revoke this license at any time.
• Julie Crawford/Knitted Bliss reserves the right to refuse to sell a license to any person for any
By purchasing this license, you have agreed to all the terms and conditions outlined above. Payment can be made via PayPal only. Please contact me directly if you have any questions about this agreement or would like to purchase.